Saturday, January 16, 2010

I Never Leave Your Hands

Love, love this song. It really speaks to my soul.



Your Hands- By JJ Heller

I have unanswered prayers

I have trouble I wish wasn’t there

And I have asked a thousand ways

That you would take my pain away

You would take my pain away


I am trying to understand

How to walk this weary land

Make straight the paths that crooked lie

Oh Lord, before these feet of mine

Oh Lord, before these feet of mine


When my world is shaking, heaven stands

When my heart is breaking

I never leave your hands


When you walked upon the earth

You healed the broken, lost and hurt

I know you hate to see me cry

One day you will set all things right

Yeah, one day you will set all things right



When my world is shaking, heaven stands

When my heart is breaking

I never leave your hands


Your hands that shaped the world

Are holding me

They hold me still....

I still dare to HOPE when I remember this: The faithful love of the Lord never ends! His mercies begin afresh each morning. I say to myself, "The Lord is my inheritance; therefore, I will HOPE in him!"
-Lamentations 3:21-24

4 comments:

  1. This is such a special song! So comforting! The pain never goes away...and can hit hard again out of no where...but we're definitely always in His Hands!
    Stopping by to let you know I'm still praying!
    Psalms 39:12-13 Hear my prayer, O LORD, and give ear unto my cry; hold not thy peace at my tears: for I am a stranger with thee, and a sojourner, as all my fathers were. O spare me, that I may recover strength, before I go hence, and be no more.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying in Seattle!
    Psalms 37:39-40 But the salvation of the righteous is of the LORD: he is their strength in the time of trouble. And the LORD shall help them, and deliver them: he shall deliver them from the wicked, and save them, because they trust in him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  3. Know that I'm here praying!
    Psalm 90:1-4: He that dwelleth in the secret place of the most High shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the LORD, He is my refuge and my fortress: my God; in him will I trust. Surely he shall deliver thee from the snare of the fowler, and from the noisome pestilence. He shall cover thee with his feathers, and under his wings shalt thou trust: his truth shall be thy shield and buckler.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete
  4. Continuing to pray!
    Psalm 91:14-15 Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.
    Prayer Bears
    My email address

    ReplyDelete